We are currently seeking a Vice Principal for our Grade 7 to 12 classes.
- An understanding of the leadership role in educational change, including, but not limited to, staff development and growth, curriculum implementation and evaluation, and assessment policies and practices, in accordance to the Ministry of Education’s Growing Success document
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with students, teachers and parents
- Excellent teaching and instructional leadership experience at the secondary level
- Effective classroom management and student discipline skills
- Effective administrative and management skills to run the day-to-day operations of the school
- Evaluate annually the performances of personnel under his/her direction in accordance with the school policy and guidelines
- The ability to identify and nurture leadership capacities in future leaders
- Assist in organizing of extracurricular activities
- Work with the Principal in maintain records and files and in preparing and implementing timetables, class lists, class schedules and supervision schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Education or related field
- Three years teaching experience
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of 21st Century teaching and learning
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Islamic faith and practice
The Vice-Principal of Safa & Marwa Islamic School, in partnership with administrators, teachers, and parents, is responsible for the school’s success by providing spiritual and educational leadership. This leadership role will enable the school to fulfill its mission to provide exemplary education and enduring values rooted in the Islamic faith and traditions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.