Re-enrollment / New Registration
Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year has begun.
Prospective students and families are encourages to schedule a visit with us to tour our facilities and learn about our exciting programs. Please call (905) 566-8533 to book a tour.
- Call the school to arrange for a tour of the school and an information meeting or attend one of our Open Houses.
- The following application documents must be submitted to the school prior to any testing:
- Completed Registration Form
- Completed Registration Agreement 2017-2018
- Completed Medical Form
- Original documents (proof of Citizenship, Immunization Cards, Health Cards) are required to be submitted during application
- Current report card or transcript and final report card from previous year
- Upon receipt of application documents, students will be contacted by the school to arrange entrance testing and/or interview, if required
- A non-refundable registration deposit is required to reserve a place in the school once it is offered
- Payment of June 2017 is payable in August 2017 and is non-refundable upon acceptance
- Nine post-dated cheques (September 2016 through May 2017)
- The tuition fee structure can be found here: Registration and Testing Procedures.
- Current students must complete the re-enrollment form: Reenrollment & Registration Agreement 2017-2018.
- Uniforms are mandatory and must be purchased from the school.
Bursary Form Completed forms and required tax assessments must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.